Writer of Ultra-Sensual Romance

___________________________________

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sweet Charity Was Released on 9/1!


Sweet Charity is officially released!

It’s such a great feeling. I can’t wait to see how this all plays out over time. My next project is to get busy with a website. I’ve got my domain name. I’ve got my color scheme and of course I can’t wait to pick out those inspirational photographs of heroes and their heroines, etc.

I’ll be the guest blogging at http://www.loveromancepassion.com/ tomorrow.

I’ve got a reader contest idea that involves a small but tasty box of Godiva Chocolates. I need to work out the details, but I’ll have that up here soon.

So in the mean time, head on over to www.eRedSage.com and take a good peek at Charity and Dillon. I think you will find those two more than worth the effort.

Belle

@}---{-----------

No comments: