Writer of Ultra-Sensual Romance

___________________________________

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Is Getting Closer


Hello There~~~

As the weather continues to improve, warmth finally making its way into the atmosphere, I find myself pondering a new story idea. One that takes place in a location that is near and dear to my and most other writers’ hearts, the library. Many, many possibilities there.

I’ve noticed a definite trend in my work. My heroes and heroines are bound and determined to engage in their amorous activities in places not usually considered for such actions, the little devils. But, who am I to try to corral such free spirits?

My resent release, The Drive-In is still available at Erotique Press
www.erotiquepress.com Stop by and take a look, there is so much to see. A GREAT BIG Thank you to those who have already ordered my story. I sincerely appreciate your interest, and your business.

'Til next time,
Belle***



No comments: